BRAND NEW TREATMENT ALERT: CHECK OUT OUR NEW DERMALUX MEDICAL GRADE LED LIGHT THERAPY PACKAGES
For our SOTHYS LOVERS our new retail range includes:
Check out the online brochure.
Discover the NEW ORGANICS Treatment in our clinic.
Book online today!
Say goodbye to superficial dryness with Arganöl Deluxe by @drspilleraus 👋
This nourishing face oil, relieves dryness, tightness and dehydration. Rich in biomimetic triglycerides and fatty acids, it restores the acid mantle function. With this anti-oxidant & vitamin cocktail, this oil promotes oxygen delivery for a visibly repaired and renewed appearance! 🌟
This product is available in salon, and walks out the door & loved by our dr spiller lovers at glam! 🚪 🏃♂️.
#drspillerskincare #thatdrspillerglow #mooneeponds #melbourne #skincareroutine #faceoil #hydration #organicskincare ...
nothing is good as SPRING🌸
• Swipe across 👉🏼 to view our current specials
•Grand final week: we will be open Monday 19th - Thursday 22nd (extended hours) as we will be closed on Friday 23rd & Saturday 24th of September 🤍
•October Bookings are now open for spring racing - get in quick! 🐎 Please call the salon to book in early morning make up applications as these are not available online, and will book our fast! 💨
Thank you - have a lovely day! 🥰 @_glambeautybar and we will see you soon!
Link in bio
#springishere🌸 #mooneeponds #melbournesalon #beautytherapist #salonvibes #nothinglikespring ...
so fresh, and so clean, clean!
our clients have been asking for a lash cleaning video - so here it is! 😆
Why is cleaning your lash extensions so important?!
Keeping your eyelash extensions clean not only helps them look better for longer - it also means you'll be less prone to germs and infections.
1. Wet your lashes with warm water
2. Use a gentle, oil-free and alcohol-free cleanser – such as a foaming face cleanser. We recommended @elleebana foaming lash and lip cleanser.
3. Use an up-and-down motion so you don’t tug at your eyelashes and concentrate on the lash line as this is where dirt and bacteria can build up. We use a lash brush as per video :)
4. Rinse with warm water
5. Comb your eyelash extensions out with a clean mascara brush.
How often should I clean my lashes?
It’s best to clean your eyelash extensions a few times a week, at night after removing your make up. Please ensure to always wash your lashes prior to your lash extension appointment :)
Both products are available in salon, and online www.glambeautybar.com 🤍🙏 ...
What is Brow Lamination? 🤔
Swipe across to read 👉🏼
Want to try this treatment?
• For the month of September (starting next week) we are offering our glam lamination package which includes keratin treatment, take home nourishing brow oil, eyebrow wax & tint for $76 (normally $95)
• Book online for this treatment offer under “specials” valid from 1/9 - 30/9 | link in bio 💫
• Bookings are essential as we are filling up fast 🙂
#browlamination #mooneeponds #beautysalon #melbourne #browsonfleek #allaboutbrows #ellebana #eyebrowgame ...
i got 99 problems, but my lashes aren’t one ☝️ @_glambeautybar
lash lift & tint: retain after showering or swimming and can last up to 12 weeks. this treatment is a fanatic alternative to eyelash extensions, perfect for even the shortest lashes, and has virtually no aftercare 🖤
Book online - link in bio!
Have a fabulashhhh weekend, & see you soon! 🙂
#lashextensions #lashliftandtint #mooneeponds3039 #resultswithlashes #lashliftingpro #beautysalon ...
pov: when your client does a no show, or cancels last minute (not our favorite thing obviously 😅) ...
PH: 03 9370 0955
1/8 EDDY ST MOONEE PONDS
Welcome to Glam Beauty Bar & Skin Clinic, the most beautiful & unique Beauty, Skin + Tan Salons in Moonee Ponds. At our salon, we offer the best skin treatments, hair removal, lashes, brow, beauty & tan treatments at a very affordable price!
Web Design by Sicuro Group
LED THERAPY & PEEL | $100
DERMAPLANNING & ENZYME PEEL | $130
skin is just
a facial away