Lash application and care
- Do not wash eyes, swim, or shower for 24 hours to allow adequate bonding time for the lashes
- Be gentle with your lashes
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
- Avoid oil based cosmetic products around the eye. This will dissolve the adhesive
- Do not use oil based mascara, if you must use mascara especially designed for your lashes
- Use only water-based facial cleansers
- Use only oil-free make up remover. We stock all Lash Aftercare in the salon to preserve the life of your lashes. Remember to be gentle with your lashes while removing eye makeup
- Do not visit saunas or steam rooms frequently. Routine exposure to heat may cause the bond to loosen.
Daily Tips: the most common cause of lash extensions falling out before the end of your natural lash cycle includes excessive touching, use of oil based products, layering on excessive amounts of mascara which requires excessive cleansing, and frequent exposure to heat sources such as spas, saunas and tanning salons.