Eyelash application and care
- Do not wash eyes, swim, or shower for 24 hours to allow adequate bonding time for the lashes
- Be gentle with your lashes
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
- Avoid oil-based cosmetic products around the eye. This will dissolve the adhesive
- Do not use oil-based mascara, if you must use mascara especially designed for your lashes
- Use only water-based facial cleansers
- Use only oil-free make-up remover. We stock all Lash Aftercare in the salon to preserve the life of your lashes. Remember to be gentle with your lashes while removing eye makeup
- Do not visit saunas or steam rooms frequently. Routine exposure to heat may cause the bond to loosen.
Daily Tips: the most common cause of lash extensions falling out before the end of your natural lash cycle includes excessive touching, use of oil-based products, layering on excessive amounts of mascara which requires excessive cleansing, and frequent exposure to heat sources such as spas, saunas and tanning salons.